Adjust text size:
Every day across the highways and byways of America, automobile accidents change the lives of people forever. In Maryland alone, about 25 people lose their lives each year in car accidents. When another driver's negligence is the cause of an automobile accident, the auto accident lawyers at The Yost Legal Group can guide you through the process to ensure you obtain all of the monetary damages to which you are entitled.
Fighting Against the Big Insurance Companies
Recovering damages in an auto accident lawsuit is not as easy as it should be. Despite the fact that big insurance companies spend millions of dollars marketing themselves as your friend who will be there in your time of need in an effort to secure your monthly premiums. When an accident occurs, these same insurance companies, with their many adjusters, investigators and attorneys, will work against you from the start to ensure you get as little money as possible. That is their job. After all, the less they pay you, the greater the profits for the insurance company. The Yost Legal Group’s highly competent auto accident lawyers quickly adjust this inequality by ensuring you receive all the compensation and benefits you deserve under the law, including:
- Obtaining a rental car for use while your auto is being repaired
- Ensuring proper repair of your auto or replacement cost if not repairable
- Reimbursement of lost income
- Payment of expenses for medical and prescription costs
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- Payment of benefits covering future medical expenses if necessary
- Compensation for emotional stress and pain and suffering
With auto accidents on the rise as our highways become more congested, you can do your part to observe safety rules in an effort to avoid an accident. When you are driving, be sure to:
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations, all the time.
- Never run a red light because no one is around.
- Never pass through a stop sign late at night.
- Be aware of other drivers. When they decide to make up their own laws of the road, you’ll be ready to protect yourself.
- Wear your safety belt. It’s the law and it is the safe thing to do.
- Always secure infants and children in an approved car seat.
- Never drink and drive.
If you or a loved one is the victim of a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, you need aggressive and knowledgeable representation to obtain the financial recovery you’ll certainly need. In Baltimore, Maryland, you don’t have to fight your case alone. Call upon the experienced and compassionate auto accident attorneys at The Yost Legal Group. We’ll collect the evidence, contact witnesses, and piece together the accident scene to determine who is at fault, so you can get all the compensation and benefits to which you are entitled for medical expenses, lost wages, vehicle damage and pain and suffering.
Learn about Common Car Accident Injuries.
Auto accident claims are subject to a statute of limitations. Don’t waste time in contacting us to vigorously defend your rights, so you can get back to living your life. Please contact The Yost Legal Group today to schedule a free consultation.
© 2010 The Yost Legal Group | Legal Website Design, Development & Search Engine Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC
Disclaimer: The Baltimore Injury Attorneys of The Yost Legal Group provide information about personal injury lawsuits, including Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents and Motorcycle Accidents. It is not meant to be taken as formal legal advice. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, please contact an injury lawyer at our Baltimore, Maryland office today.